2012年7月4日水曜日

You create Light from Darkness...





This is a repost of a blog post on American Kabuki "Speaking the unspeakable".
---


[About the Children of Light Conference]

SPEAKING THE UNSPEAKABLE
by GW Hardin


What happened at the Children of Light Conference in Denver can only be described as “beyond words.” So why bother with words? The answer to that is to read between the lines.
Astrophysicists now speculate that some 95-97 percent of the universe is made up of dark matter or dark energy. Only some 3-5 percent is made up of light or matter. In other words, one could say that “matter” doesn’t matter. But maybe not. What is dark matter? Scientists can only hypothesize. What is dark energy? Same thing. In other words, this, too, is “beyond words.”
Even though the Children of Light Conference has only the word “Light” in its title, the truth that needs to be told is that it is time to speak the unspeakable: Light comes out of Darkness (dark matter, dark energy). Scientists don’t yet know how this happens, but the work of scientists like Stuart Hameroff, MD, physicist Roger Penrose, PhD, and Nassim Haramein all point to what is between the lines: the act of transforming darkness into light comes about through consciousness. In other words, humanity, if it chooses to fully see itself, is the co-creator of Light. And this was the inherent theme of the Children of Light Conference.
The reason I bring this up stems from the volumes of traffic across the Internet that is pointing to defeat of the “Dark Cabal.” A warlike mentality permeates the Web where we are to defeat the darkness. I submit that this is limited thinking, dualistic mentality. Instead, we should fully recognize that we are the transformers of darkness into light. It’s inbred within the human condition. Rather than focus on the dualism, the conflict, the  separation, I invite everyone to pay attention to what happened at the Denver Children of Light Conference where the theme was unadulterated Oneness and Wholeness (take note of Nassim Harramein’s model of the Black Hole/White Whole model).
On YouTube I put together a video ( http://youtu.be/VG99f4H6III ) that announced the coming together of the two great blessings: the Oneness Blessing, and the Wholeness Blessing. We knew we were in for a wild conference when we started the Wholeness Blessing only to have all the fire alarms in the hotel go off. Rather than panic, everyone stayed seated continuing the Chant of Surrender (to Divine Love). Apparently the hotel  had a very difficult time shutting the alarms off after they discovered the building was NOT burning to the ground. 
However, I have to admit, that when I received the Wholeness Blessing, a whole other kind of fire alarm went off inside of me. As this blessing of grace from the angelic realm flooded me, I fell back, supported by those the conference staff amusingly called “the catchers.” While being carried away to a section of the ballroom where I could peacefully recover, a burning sensation went from my heart to my face, and then into the pituitary gland of my head. The heat then consumed my whole body as the bliss left me with this wondrous sense that the wholeness within me would ultimately translate into wholeness in our world.
Hundreds were in line to receive the blessing. And hundreds had similar experiences as mine, some more dramatic, some more peaceful. As much as I love drama, I’m going to refrain from making this event sound like a Benny Hinn tent revival. It wasn’t. Calmness, self-assurance, and bliss filled the entire ballroom even into the next night when we entered into the Grand Formation that the angels had requested of us.
We needed 333 people to complete the sacred geometry that made up the Grand Formation. Each person stood in a critical spot to make up the specific human-based sacred geometry. As we set people in their places, I did a quick count to see if we had the 333 people needed. We were 8 people short. Some 21 people who had registered did not show up. Joe Crane, the leader of the conference event, decided we would all break for dinner and come back afterwards to begin the ritual in the Grand Formation.
While others poured out of the ballroom, a few of us stayed back. Jewls, one of the conference leaders came up to me and stated matter-of-factly, “I’m going to set intent that we manifest the rest of the people needed to reach 333. Will you join me?” Before we both entered into meditation, one of the other leaders, Mahaal, came up and said, “Do you think we could work together and manifest intent to keep the fire alarms from going off again? I really want the Grand Formation to be a holy and sacred experience.”
I started laughing, replying, “Mahaal, the fire alarms were my favorite part” (from the previous night). So while Jewls and I concentrated on getting 333 to show up after dinner, Mahaal focused on keeping the fire alarms from going off. When everyone returned from dinner, the count showed 341 people in the Grand Formation! So we began.
As soon as we began the opening ceremony, all the car alarms around the hotel went off. I couldn’t help myself from laughing. Mahaal had manifested well, as had Jewls and I. When we got to the key part of the full ceremony, an electricity filled the air. While we chanted, “I Am, You Are, We Are One,” this plasma of energy descended on us all. Every hair on my arm felt like it had been plugged into an electric socket. The bliss filled me ... and then overflowed ... to the point where I felt like I was on fire. I looked over at Jewls, who stood in the same part of the formation, and I noticed she was cooking as much as I. Reverie embraced everyone in the formation as we continued the ceremony. Just when I thought I would pass out, a fresh breeze blew through the ballroom as we finished. We were done ... in more ways than one. Everyone just kind of stood there and looked at everyone else. We were reading between the lines.
The angels had stated that this formation would bring to the world great blessing. Our world will now have available to it the Wholeness Blessing and the Oneness Blessing. Speaking from personal experience, this is, and will be, a massive cooperative effort at transforming the Darkness into Light on our planet. This is and will be the finest moment of humanity’s history. It’s not about conquering, or defeating, or winning. It’s about transforming, co-creating, and building anew. If you haven’t received either the Oneness Blessing or the Wholeness blessing, consider adding your personal power to this globally transformative process. See what I have seen between the lines—the way we transform this planet is through each and every one of us, one persona at a time. We don’t need to look to a cavalry to come to the rescue for rescue is already at hand. We don’t need to conquer darkness or the Dark Cabal, we have only to stand in our own power and manifest by choice a world based on our being One People, of One Heart, co-creating One World. So be it.
from my heart to yours,
GW

---

Disudese

1 件のコメント:

  1. Does it suggest to transform darkness into light or co-create with the cabal?

    返信削除