2012年8月22日水曜日

What will happen on the 21st of December this year?




When does the Ascension process begin?
Well I think it has already started.
What will happen on the 21st of December this year?
Well I think nothing in particular will happen, maybe some electromagnetic interferences caused by the huge energy released by the astral alignment but I don't think it be the day of Ascension per se.
However, I believe, as Cobra tells us in this interview done by Stephen Cook 2 months ago that we cannot ascend to 4D and 5D as long as the dark forces are not removed from Earth.
And it is highly likely (at least I hope so) that the dark cabal will have been neutralized by the 21st.
So in that sense, I hope the 21st will be a tremendously important mark for Humanity.
In fact, I believe it will be so.

You can hear what Cobra has to say about the 21st from the 50:00 mark.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio/2012/06/14/the-light-agenda


Disudese

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿